If you’ve been adamant about saving and budgeting, there are always new tips and tricks to learn. If you’ve never done so and the thought of getting a budget together overwhelms you, here are some really helpful sites and apps that will hold your hand every step of the way. That money that you thought was only going to last you a couple of weeks can grow into a month or more!
Helpful apps to manage your money on the go:
- Mint: Mint is an app you can download that includes a Budget Tracker for saving more and spending less.
- Prism Money: Prism is a great app that helps you manage your bills all in one place.
- Spendee: This app provides all the general money managing tools that most apps do, however, a few extra features that make it stand out are: shared wallets, connecting bank accounts, and multiple currencies. You are able to customize your profile entirely to your liking – such as adding a picture or location to your expenses.
- Albert: This app includes the general money saving features as well as automatically saving your money based on your income.
- You Need a Budget: A subscription fee is required, however, You Need a Budget provides numerous apps to help you tackle any and all your financial issues including free live-workshops, unlimited one-on-one support and real-time chats with their support team.
- Clarity Money: This is an all-inclusive app that helps you grow your savings, track your spending, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and also includes resources like managing your credit score and managing debt.
- Smart About Money: Financial calculators to help you budget your money! Smart About Money has provided free tools to make it easier to create monthly budgets, plan for major expenses, and start (or step up) your savings for the future.