Right now, it can be incredibly taxing and overwhelming to find a so-called “balance” in an increasingly chaotic world. This is why we’ve compiled a list of resources to help you find the perfect equilibrium between taking care of yourself and remaining as productive as your personal needs require.
Each app is designed for you to get the most out of your day – providing you with a more balanced, healthy approach to structuring your life amidst quarantine.
- Rainy Mood: The perfect app for being able to focus on the task at hand – while additionally giving your body an extra rejuvenating boost.
- Habitica: Who says gaming + work can’t mingle? This habit-tracking app makes a game out of your to-do list, while also allowing you to track your healthy and unhealthy habits! Each completed task = points to level up your character. A super fun and super rewarding way to keep track of your real-world progress!
- Productive–Habit Tracker: If you are looking for a sleeker, more modern approach to keeping track of your daily habits and goals, this is the app for you!
- Forest: Looking for a tool to keep you on-task? Forest is a great tool for anyone looking to maximize their productivity – giving you more time to relax later.
- Daily Tracker: Journal + Diary: While this app is only available on iOS, this is a great tool for tracking your to-do list, money, exercise routine, and more. The possibilities are endless. Daily Tracker: Journal + Diary allows you to track and journal about everything from wellness habits to daily goals all in one place!
- Freedom: If you can’t seem to stop scrolling through Facebook and social media when you are working, Freedom may be the resource for you. This useful app allows you to block websites for an allotted period of time that typically distract you from your tasks.